Monday, March 21, 2011

ACA Heart and Sole 5K and Fun Run 2012

It's that time again....the 4th Annual ACA Heart and Sole 5K and Family Fun Run. This year it will be on Saturday, April 21st at Lois Jackson Park/Paul Boorman Trail. This year the run will be completely on the Paul Boorman Trail now that it is completed and beautiful.

Race Details
5K begins at 8:00 a.m..
Fun Run will begin at 9:15 a.m.. (each age group will have their time assigned later)

Registration Fees are $25.00 for 5K participants and $10.00 for Fun Runners. **There will be a $5.00 discount if you register in a group of 5 ore more.** If you wait until the day of the race, the price will increase $5.00. Registration forms are available at ACA.

Please call 758-4995 for details. Look forward to seeing you there!!

Registration Form Attached:
You can fill this out and mail form to:
ACA
610 E. Loop 281
Longview, TX 75605

Check back for more information!

1 comment:

  1. I signed up for the aca h&s fun run last year but got injured a few days before the event. I still went to cheer on my husband and helped clean up afterwards. I ended up slowly getting back to training with my old buddy the proform treadmill. My husband hates it when I call it my buddy.

    How was it this year?

    ReplyDelete